- Over 100 domestic violence-related homicides occur in Michigan every year.
- One in three Michigan families are impacted by domestic violence.
- One out of three women are affected by domestic abuse.
- More than one million people report a violent assault by a partner every year in the U.S.
- One in every 25 children in some Michigan counties, will be a victim to sexual abuse.
- The number of children victimized equates to a rate of 15.6 per 1,000 children statewide, the highest rate Michigan has seen since 1990
How can YOU help?
- When you gift Mend on the Move, you gift a woman survivor a second chance.
- When you share the story of Mend with your friends + family, you are helping to rebuild lives.
- When you attend an event, purchase a piece of jewelry, or make a donation, you inspire us to continue the work.
There is more work to be done, but we continue to be inspired by the way women + communities come together to create a better future for ourselves and the next generation. Thank YOU for your support!